We have been working hard to create a real community based on real life. We hope that people can be inspired, find friends and speak freely here. Let us work together to build our Clapper community. Please abide by the law during the live broadcast, respect other members of the Clapper community, and do not make false statements or nudity. As you know, Clapper is a diverse community. Users are mostly adults with different cultural backgrounds and beliefs. We spend time viewing things from different perspectives while creating a live broadcast environment that is safe and open for all users.
Basic requirements for live broadcast:
- The host guarantees that the live broadcast shall abide by the laws of the United States and shall not violate the management regulations of this community to ensure an orderly live broadcast environment.
- The host shall be responsible for the actions of dual hosts in the live broadcast room. If they violate the community management regulations, both of you will be punished.
- In order to better protect minors, unless accompanied by an adult, we do not allow people under 18 to participate in the live broadcast. If there is any violation, we will delete its account.
Tips about Live on Clapper:
You are welcome to use the live broadcast on Clapper, and we hope you will become a popular host with many fans. The following are the live broadcast tips we give you, as well as some live broadcast tips:
- Start time
- We recommend that you start the live broadcast during prime time (8PM- 1AM) so more people will see your live broadcast room and you can also meet new friends.
- If you are an host with fans, we recommend that you post a short video of the live broadcast preview or invite your fans in Clapper’s group to participate in your live broadcast.
- Stay active, share the live room that invited you
- You can publish a short video before the beginning of the broadcast. If your audience sees your published video during the Live, a special icon will appear on your avatar to show that you are broadcasting, and they can directly enter the live broadcast room through your short video.
- After the broadcast starts, you can use the push function to notify your followers to participate in the live broadcast. You can also share your live broadcast room to other platforms to invite them to participate in your live broadcast on Clapper.
- About live broadcast:
- Light: Keep your light bright so that the audience can better participate in your live broadcast. Dim lighting makes it difficult for the audience to see what is happening in your live broadcast, which may cause the audience to leave the live broadcast room.
- Phone angle: It is recommended that you spend some time adjusting your phone angle so that the audience can see you. The audience prefers to see you from the front; not from the side. If you are working on artistic creation, you can shoot yourself and your work at the same time.
- Live broadcast sound: The sound is often ignored by the host, but in an excellent live broadcast room the sound is just as important as the picture. The audience wants to hear everything you say. Background noise may distract you, so please consider finding a quiet place to broadcast live.
- Attract audiences and interaction: Before the live broadcast, you can consider the topic or content of the live broadcast. You do not need to write a script, but a live broadcast with a content plan can help you stay focused. During the live broadcast, interact with the audience. Old friends can say hello and new friends can be warmly welcomed. You can reply to comments or answer audience questions. You can also thank users when you receive a gift or shoutout during the live broadcast.
We hope these tips help you create the best live experience for your fans. We also hope that you can give us suggestions and let us build the Clapper community better. Finally, we look forward to your wonderful live broadcasts at Clapper.