We are excited to announce that Clapper App new update has finally reach the Android world! We’ve had so much feedback about Clapper App being only iPhone friendly, but that finally changed.
We want our community to reach as many users as possible. Our core values are based on inclusivity and a sense of community and family. This is a step to a more accessible experience for all Clapper creators.
This update will finally put iPhone users and Android users in the same level.
To download Clapper on your Android follow this simple steps and enjoy:
- Search “Clapper” in Galaxy Store
- If you already have Clapper installed on your phone, uninstall it and install the new version after (If you don’t do this an error message will show until you do).
- Once installed, just log in into your account
- Tap on the three dots on the upper-right corner of your profile. Settings will open, then tap General and Sync Direct message.
- Tap “Start Sync” and this will sync your most recent 30 day’s DMs.
Enjoy the new update folks! Don’t hesitate to reach Clapper Creator or Clapper Academy if you need more help downloading your new version of Clapper app.
For the video tutorial tap here.